Their plan for the future.

lilguy

Biden and Harris are the most anti-gun presidential candidates in history.

Glad you are finally seeing the big picture. But the question is, are you still going to boycott Trump over the bumpstops as you've been threatening for the last year? Or, are you going to press forward in wasting your vote in hopes of relying on these buffers, which may not offer much help in the short term against Executive Orders that could take years to fight?

I'm seriously hoping you are with us in our common fight against 2A enemies wherever they exist.

Trump is the worst president of all time.

Biden is one of the worst candidates of all time.

Biden is winning Illinois. Anyone who doesn't recognize that is living a fantasy.

As far as the presidential election, your vote in IL (or the vast majority of other states) doesn't matter.

I'm a strong proponent of the 2A, and always have been. My criticism of Trump (who isn't pro-2A) has nothing to do with that.

I strongly disagree on your first sentence.

^ this ***

Biden for President That will prove to be the biggest Bait and Switch Scheme ever pulled on the American people!!

To me, this obvious bait and switch is election fraud. Dems intentionally put up a fake moderate and puppet to capture votes from out-of-touch people who have some vague recollection of Biden as a familiar name. Biden's name recognition goes back to when the Democrat party had not been hijacked by Marxists.

Duped Democrats will unwittingly supporting a replacement candidate who is nothing like who they believe they are voting for. Caveat emptor applies, but this seems like such an obvious intentional fraud it needs to be challenged and stopped.

Dems love to claim that Trump was not a legitimate winner. That logic would certainly apply when people vote D for Kamala as VP ("what does a VP do anyway?"). That is not the same as assuming those people would have voted for Kamala for POTUS.

Biden for President That will prove to be the biggest Bait and Switch Scheme ever pulled on the American people!!

To me, this obvious bait and switch is election fraud. Dems intentionally put up a fake moderate and puppet to capture votes from out-of-touch people who have some vague recollection of Biden as a familiar name. Biden's name recognition goes back to when the Democrat party had not been hijacked by Marxists.

Duped Democrats will unwittingly supporting a replacement candidate who is nothing like who they believe they are voting for. Caveat emptor applies, but this seems like such an obvious intentional fraud it needs to be challenged and stopped.

Dems love to claim that Trump was not a legitimate winner. That logic would certainly apply when people vote D for Kamala as VP ("what does a VP do anyway?"). That is not the same as assuming those people would have voted for Kamala for POTUS.

When Kamala was running for POTUS she garnered about 2% of the vote.

She isn’t popular with the Democrats but they will find a way to get their radical in yet.

Archived