Photo

NRA Basic Pistol Class Saturday, January 30, Tombstone Range, Marion, IL

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 sirflyguy

• Members
  • 2,742 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:09 PM

In a new collaboration, I am teaming up with Tombstone Range in Marion, IL, as their lead NRA instructor.  Our first official offering there will be an NRA Basic Pistol class on Saturday, January 30.  Class fee is $100.00, and the range fee is $20.00.  I will provide the pistols and ammo.  The class description is as follows:

This course is at least 8-hours long and includes classroom and range time learning to shoot revolvers and semi-automatic pistols. Students learn NRA’s rules for safe gun handling; pistol parts and operation; ammunition; shooting fundamentals; range rules; shooting from the bench rest position, and two handed standing positions; cleaning the pistol; and continued opportunities for skill development. Students will receive the NRA Guide to the Basics of Pistol Shooting handbook, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet, and a course completion certificate. The student will take a Basics of Pistol Shooting Student Examination at the end of the day.  This exam is open book.  

There is a covered pistol range at Tombstone, so rain or snow is not an issue. Please do dress for the weather, though, and bring some water-proof and mud-proof shoes/boots.  For more information, contact me at mlfnrainst@live.com, or call Tombstone Range at 618-889-4238.

United States Concealed Carry Association Certified Firearms Instructor

Defensive Firearms Coach (DFC) 

Fundamentals of Home Defense Handgun

Fundamentals of Concealed Carry
NRA-Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA-Certified Personal Protection In the Home Instructor
NRA-Certified Personal Protection Outside the Home Instructor 
NRA-Certified Chief Range Safety Officer

IL FCCA Approved Instructor
http://www.mlftraining.com
https://www.facebook...ps/mlftraining/