Facts and Fiction About Firearms

We Need To Talk!

About:

• Your Personal Safety

• Today’s Violence

• Firearms for Self-Defense

• The Racism of Gun Control

• Illinois Laws - Chicago Laws

The gun laws as they exist, have not, do not, and will not stop criminals from either getting or

using guns illegally. What it stops is law abiding citizens from protecting themselves.

The sponsoring organizations hope to get the word out to residents of Chicago that 49 other

states have some form of law recognizing the right of law-abiding citizens to carry firearms for

personal and family protection.

Garifuna Flava

2518 W. 63rd Street

Chicago, Illinois

November 3, 2011

7:00 pm to 10:00 pm

Refreshments provided!

Sponsored by:

Chicago Firearms Safety Association

Second Amendment Sisters, Illinois Chapter

Illinois State Rifle Association

IllinoisCarry.com

Please help by printing fliers and posting all around the Senate District 16.

This is the district of Sen. Jacqueline Collins, Rep. Mary Flowers,and Rep. Andre Thapedi.

marquette park III.pdf

Yikes. The only way I'd venture to that 'hood is if CCW were already legal.

And that is why it is so important that we present the issue of Right to Carry to the citizens in this

district. Many of our members live there and this is their home. They want to make it a safer place to live

and work. Fortunately they are willing to take a stand and they have friends willing to go into 'the belly of

the beast' and fight this battle by their side.

No one said standing up for what is right would always be easy or safe. We go where duty calls and that is to

stand at the side of our brothers and sisters.

It's OK to preach to the choir, but to have the same choir members all the time [time after time] sort of defeats the purpose.

That being said, the crowd there was smaller than I would have liked, but there were some new faces in the audience. Illinois State Rep Mary Flowers was there, and she got to hear from some of her constituents, as well as some other motivated people. She was given the floor to have the opportunity to express/explain herself. What she had to say was at times interesting if not satisfactory.

Isn't Flowers the one who said during the floor debate that she didn't support it because black males would be wrongfully denied permits or some such nonsense? To me that says I don't support ccw because guns are evil but I had to come up with something to do with race because that's all I ever do.

Isn't Flowers the one who said during the floor debate that she didn't support it because black males would be wrongfully denied permits or some such nonsense? To me that says I don't support ccw because guns are evil but I had to come up with something to do with race because that's all I ever do.

Not sure if that's true or not but pandering is just pathetic in general.

I can say that Rep. Flowers voted against adding random drug testing to the link card program because "it was racist."

Archived