Best place to buy Glock mags?

GarandFan

I recently picked up an as-new Gen 3 Glock 19. It came in the box with all the stuff, including two mags. The seller threw in a new 33-round G18 mag, as well as a Fobus holster. It came with Meprolight night sights installed and I feel I got a pretty good deal on it at $450.

I am wondering if anyone knows the best place to find new Glock mags? Consistently cheapest prices? I will keep my eye out for used ones, but I'd like to pick up a half-dozen or more as I'll probably use this in pistol shooting competitions and the like.

I know about CDNN, which has them for $22.99 each. And I can get them at Midway for $21.99 each. Anyone perhaps know of where to get them cheaper? I am not interested in the KCI mags.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

I recently picked up my first Glock. Actually, I bought two. I'd like to get some more magazines, but don't know enough. In particular, are they interchangeable?

Gen 4 9mm Glock 19

Gen ? .45ACP Glock 21SF

Can I use any of the 9mm mags with the Glock 19? A long as it's 9mm am I OK? New, Old, Aftermarket, OEM, Factory, Hi Cap, etc? Or, do I need to find Gen 4 mags?

Same question with the 45. Can I use any of the 45 mags?

http://www.slickguns.com/product/victory-glock-9mm-33rd-magazines-and-40-sw-31rd-magazines-12-15-plus-shipping

This looks like a great price, just not sure if they will work with the Gen 4.

I recently picked up my first Glock. Actually, I bought two. I'd like to get some more magazines, but don't know enough. In particular, are they interchangeable?

Gen 4 9mm Glock 19

Gen ? .45ACP Glock 21SF

Can I use any of the 9mm mags with the Glock 19? A long as it's 9mm am I OK? New, Old, Aftermarket, OEM, Factory, Hi Cap, etc? Or, do I need to find Gen 4 mags?

http://www.slickguns.com/product/victory-glock-9mm-33rd-magazines-and-40-sw-31rd-magazines-12-15-plus-shipping

Funny, when I click through on the link it takes me to the Botach site.

Gen 4 9mm Glock 19

Gen ? .45ACP Glock 21SF

You can use any generation glock 9mm mag made for the 17, 18, or 19 as long as you have not switched your gen4 mag release for left handed operation.

I would stick with glock branded mags...they're not that expensive to risk aftermarket ones....however I have NO experience with any aftermarket ones, so I am biased.

same goes with 21 mags...any gen will work, standard cap, 10 rounders, etc.

Gen 4 9mm Glock 19

Gen ? .45ACP Glock 21SF

You can use any generation glock 9mm mag made for the 17, 18, or 19 as long as you have not switched your gen4 mag release for left handed operation.

I would stick with glock branded mags...they're not that expensive to risk aftermarket ones....however I have NO experience with any aftermarket ones, so I am biased.

same goes with 21 mags...any gen will work, standard cap, 10 rounders, etc.

Thanks. That was my assumption.

For the record...I did switch to left handed operation. In order to use a wider variety of mags, I just might switch it back.

Thanks again.

I've only ordered once through Botach ... that was years ago when I ordered some IMI 5.56. That order went without a hitch.

So I ordered some mags from Botach. They listed at $19.95 and to my surprise, at checkout I got a 10% discount, which put them at $17.95. I also got free shipping. I've found no place selling for less than that. I ordered a couple PMags too, mainly because my shooting buddies tease me about using old USGI aluminum mags. I've never had problems with those (eg. OKay, Center, D&H, etc.). I do want to try the PMags to see what all the hullabaloo is about.

I'll let you know if I have any problems ... the internets are of course full of bad stories about Botach.

I've only ordered once through Botach ... that was years ago when I ordered some IMI 5.56. That order went without a hitch.

So I ordered some mags from Botach. They listed at $19.95 and to my surprise, at checkout I got a 10% discount, which put them at $17.95. I also got free shipping. I've found no place selling for less than that. I ordered a couple PMags too, mainly because my shooting buddies tease me about using old USGI aluminum mags. I've never had problems with those (eg. OKay, Center, D&H, etc.). I do want to try the PMags to see what all the hullabaloo is about.

I'll let you know if I have any problems ... the internets are of course full of bad stories about Botach.

Good find! I hope it works out.

The PMAGS are worth it, btw. Quality product for a really reasonable price.

Archived