Beep. Beep.

Purple on: maybe it is RUSSIA messing with the numbers !! LOL
Stay Alert ... Stay Alive !!

#2 Flynn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 11:56 PM

I saw this the other day on a liberal-leaning site and they harped repeatably about how Rasmussen leans Republican all the while ignoring that Rasmussen was one of the most accurate polls in the 2016 presidential race.

But, then again it's a poll and they are inherently flawed most of the time, but the fact that he is even polling anywhere near the numbers he is (even on liberal leaning polls) when the mainstream media has lobbied an outright 24/7 attack cycle vs the 24/7 fawning Obama received from the mainstream media is amazing.

Anonymous leakers, leak anonymously about the anonymous leak.

—Anonymous

#3 Bitter Clinger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 05:31 AM

Ok, what does "beep beep" mean?  Someone let me in on the joke.

All I can think of is this:

8.JPG

#4 Retiredguns

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 06:16 AM

trumpkav.jpg

Steve
Posted Image

#5 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 13,203 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 06:36 AM

trumpkav.jpg

Now that is GOOD.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#6 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,066 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 07:15 AM

Fake news Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#7 Elderberry

• Members
  • 3,990 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:22 AM

. the fact that he is even polling anywhere near the numbers he is (even on liberal leaning polls) when the mainstream media has lobbied an outright 24/7 attack cycle vs the 24/7 fawning Obama received from the mainstream media is amazing.

☝️☝️☝️☝️ This... Spot on observation...

I'll put something clever and witty here when I think of something.........

NRA, ISRA, SAF... Vet.. Former LEO... Current Illinois Concealed Carry Permit Holder....

#8 InterestedBystander

• 5,402 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:47 AM

8.JPG

yep. I think its mostly a TomKoz thing

http://illinoiscarry...=8#entry1170877

Edited by InterestedBystander, 07 October 2018 - 08:49 AM.

NRA Life Member
ISRA Member
FFL-IL Supporter
🇺🇸

#9 TomKoz

• 3,682 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 09:19 AM

8.JPG

A number of weeks ago I commented on how the Lefts attempts at taking down and stopping President Trump reminds me of the old Road Runner cartoons.

Wille Coyote always planning and setting traps to get Road Runner.
In the end plan & trap fails ! Road Runner goes .... Beep. Beep.

#10 Bitter Clinger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 08:09 AM

Ahh.  Makes sense now.

Thanks for the clarification.

#11 cybermgk

• 1,916 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 08:30 AM

. the fact that he is even polling anywhere near the numbers he is (even on liberal leaning polls) when the mainstream media has lobbied an outright 24/7 attack cycle vs the 24/7 fawning Obama received from the mainstream media is amazing.

☝️☝️☝️☝️ This... Spot on observation...

Yep, considering how much of that is AND the fact that a good 3rd of the population (at a minimum) ONLY gets its information from said media, does make it amazing.

ISRA Member

NRA Member

U.S.A.F Veteran

Single Father of 2

#12 cybermgk

• 1,916 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 08:31 AM

8.JPG

A number of weeks ago I commented on how the Lefts attempts at taking down and stopping President Trump reminds me of the old Road Runner cartoons.

:flowers:

ISRA Member

NRA Member

U.S.A.F Veteran

Single Father of 2

#13 BigJim

• Members
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:36 AM

8.JPG

Really?  THIS is a Roadrunner:

1024px-1970_Plymouth_Road_Runner.jpg

Big Jim
-----------------------------------------
I will not be commanded,
I will not be controlled
And I will not let my future go on,
without the help of my soul

The Lost Boy - Greg Holden

#14 cybermgk

• 1,916 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:55 AM

Actually, this is a road runner

Roadrunner_DeathValley.jpg

ISRA Member

NRA Member

U.S.A.F Veteran

Single Father of 2

#15 JTHunter

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 07:42 PM

8.JPG

Back in high school, I had a poster that showed the coyote holding the RR by the throat and getting ready to punch him.  The caption was "Beep, beep, your @$$ !!"

“We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.” - - Abraham Lincoln

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - S. C. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Life member NAHC, Endowment member NRA

#16 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• 4,307 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:02 AM

And then he got hit in the head by a falling anvil?
Have all boated who fish?

#17 tbrooks

• Members
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:06 AM

I don't trust this poll. I want to see more and then an average. I find it hard to believe that Trump is in positive territory. This is Fake News to me until others start saying the same thing. I don't even see this as a headline on Fox News.

#18 Glock23

I am no one.

• 4,119 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:30 AM

I don't trust this poll. I want to see more and then an average. I find it hard to believe that Trump is in positive territory. This is Fake News to me until others start saying the same thing. I don't even see this as a headline on Fox News.

The only poll that even somewhat accurately represents reality is the one in which ballots are cast, as that's the one where everyone who wants to have a voice, can.

Everything else is just a tiny, minuscule sample (usually biased by the poll writer).

** Illinois Carry - Supporting Member

** National Association for Gun Rights - Frontline Defender

** Illinois State Rifle Association - 3 year Member

** National Rifle Association - Patron Life Member

#19 Raw Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:56 PM

https://www.westernj...western-journal

WINNING !!

Beep. Beep.

Purple on: maybe it is RUSSIA messing with the numbers !! LOL

Only 16 points to go and he'll tie Nixon's highest approval rating.

Go Trump! You can do it!

#20 GWBH

Ripcord... This is Alabama - Fire For Effect, Over...

• Members
  • 6,279 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:09 PM

Ok - here's some more.

I like him

I like that he speaks his mind

I like that he doesn't take crap off of anybody

I like that he gets on top of comments using social media before the 1's an 0's have time to "dry" (so to speak)

I really like that he calls out garbage for what it is

I like that he's not full of eloquent double speak and then stabs his country in the back

I could go on... but my fingers hurt!

I think I'll send him 20 bucks for his 2020 run!

Fire Support Base Ripcord Association - the heroes of the Vietnam War have their names on a wall in Washington, DC
http://www.ripcordassociation.com/

Phil Compton "ishmo", "L" Company 75th Infantry (RANGER) 101st Airborne Division (VietNam 1968 - 1969 / 1970 - 1971 )
A good man, a good soldier, a patriot and a true friend.

PFC Patrick J. Bohan, 101 Pathfinder Detachment, 101st Airborne Division, KIA, July 10, 1970, on FSB Ripcord

#21 ScottFM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:30 PM

He's not. 

https://projects.fiv...proval-ratings/has a very good historical view as well as poll averaging to show what non-cherry picked data reveals. 

--

Beer, it's the reason I get out of bed every afternoon!

#22 gangrel

• Members
  • 3,081 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:42 PM

He's not. 

https://projects.fiv...val-ratings/has a very good historical view as well as poll averaging to show what non-cherry picked data reveals. 

What did they have to say in early November 2016?

Beep beep.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NRA Life Member

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

NRA Certified Instructor - Basic Pistol, PPIH, PPOH, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety
ISP Approved Firearm Concealed Carry Instructor

Utah CCW Instructor

#23 ScottFM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:18 AM

He's not. 

https://projects.fiv...val-ratings/has a very good historical view as well as poll averaging to show what non-cherry picked data reveals. 

Beep beep.

About a 10% chance to win. 

Which is a chance. Also he lost the popular vote as predicted only narrowly got two key states for the EC win. Since the polls are based on people and EC votes it seemed it did pretty well. Trump was unpopular on election day and still is. It is the goofy way in which we elect the president that got him his win. Well that and the unfair apportionment of electors. 

Edited by ScottFM, 12 October 2018 - 12:20 AM.

--

Beer, it's the reason I get out of bed every afternoon!

#24 Flynn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 02:12 AM

Since the polls are based on people and EC votes it seemed it did pretty well.

Your argument only applies to generic national polls that were sort of right but failed to take into how the president is actually elected.  The polls failed miserably when it came to the state and local polls, those regional and state polls entirely blew the 'people' vote estimates that would award the EC votes.

Plus there was non-stop polls saying Trump would never penetrate the 'Blue EC' wall and thus he would lose in a landslide up until about an hour before they started handing out the lemons to the experts that were staring into the cameras speechless.

At the end of the day the polls were wrong no matter how you spin it.  304 to 227 isn't a blowout, but it's a solid win, and if we do some typical statistical corrections like truncating the mean aka tossing out Trumps biggest winning state of Texas, tossing out Hillary's biggest winning state of California, and tossing out Trump's smallest margin win of Michigan and Hillary's smallest win of New Hampshire, Trump wins the popular vote and the still wins the electoral vote in the other 46 (+DC) states combined.  This is exactly why we have an EC so that one or two highly populated states don't negate the rights of the other states, and yes I said state rights because the Federal government holds together and governs over the union of states, not the people individually.

As I said previous the fact that Trump is polling (average) just a few points behind Obama at the same time is honestly incredible given the fact that mainstream media, Hollywood, celebrities, and even other nations fawned over Obama 24/7 and all attack Trump 24/7

Which is a chance.

Election polls always offer a chance, not sure where you were attempting to go with that

Edited by Flynn, 12 October 2018 - 02:13 AM.

Anonymous leakers, leak anonymously about the anonymous leak.

—Anonymous

#25 Raw Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:13 AM

Since the polls are based on people and EC votes it seemed it did pretty well.

Your argument only applies to generic national polls that were sort of right but failed to take into how the president is actually elected.  The polls failed miserably when it came to the state and local polls, those regional and state polls entirely blew the 'people' vote estimates that would award the EC votes.

Plus there was non-stop polls saying Trump would never penetrate the 'Blue EC' wall and thus he would lose in a landslide up until about an hour before they started handing out the lemons to the experts that were staring into the cameras speechless.

At the end of the day the polls were wrong no matter how you spin it.  304 to 227 isn't a blowout, but it's a solid win, and if we do some typical statistical corrections like truncating the mean aka tossing out Trumps biggest winning state of Texas, tossing out Hillary's biggest winning state of California, and tossing out Trump's smallest margin win of Michigan and Hillary's smallest win of New Hampshire, Trump wins the popular vote and the still wins the electoral vote in the other 46 (+DC) states combined.  This is exactly why we have an EC so that one or two highly populated states don't negate the rights of the other states, and yes I said state rights because the Federal government holds together and governs over the union of states, not the people individually.

As I said previous the fact that Trump is polling (average) just a few points behind Obama at the same time is honestly incredible given the fact that mainstream media, Hollywood, celebrities, and even other nations fawned over Obama 24/7 and all attack Trump 24/7

Which is a chance.

Election polls always offer a chance, not sure where you were attempting to go with that

Hilary and Donald were two of the least popular presidential candidates of all time.

Trump has barely broken 50% approval rating even by his most favorable polls. That's one of the worst showings of all time.

I woulnd't be touting Trump's "great poll numbers" if I were one of his supporters, because the facts simply don't support the argument.

#26 TomKoz

• 3,682 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:02 AM

Yet .... Beep. Beep.

Still our President, and if he decides to run again in 2020 ... WILL again be our President !!

#27 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,066 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:50 AM

Just read that Trump is going to be nominating 3 conservative judges to the 9th Circuit.  I approve!

...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#28 TomKoz

• 3,682 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:59 AM

Liberal Democrat Progressives Always promise to give people “stuff” in order to get elected.

You know what Trump promised to Give in order to get DULY elected ??
He promised to Give BACK !!
He promised to give people their money back - Lower Taxes.
He promised to give people the ability to provide for themselves back - record job growth and record low unemployment!
He promised to give people back their power - less burdensome government regulations!!

Lefties Hate that ! And they hate Trump for Giving Back to the people!!

Promised Made - Promises Kept !!
Trump MAGA 2020 !!

#29 tbrooks

• Members
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:09 PM

Ok - here's some more.

I like him

I like that he speaks his mind

I like that he doesn't take crap off of anybody

I like that he gets on top of comments using social media before the 1's an 0's have time to "dry" (so to speak)

I really like that he calls out garbage for what it is

I like that he's not full of eloquent double speak and then stabs his country in the back

I could go on... but my fingers hurt!

I think I'll send him 20 bucks for his 2020 run!

So far you're one too few.

#30 tbrooks

• Members
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:12 PM

He's not. 

Beep beep.

Be careful or there will be no Beep Beep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users