Utah CCW Class Wilmington VFW

boog

This is round 2 VFW Post 5422, 557 W. Baltimore ST., Wilmington, Please call 815-476-9210 or 630-346-0096 to register Cost for class $100.00 includes fingerprinting, photo, and mailing of application THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE $51.00 APPLICATION FEE TO STATE OF UTAH Sat. June 23 8-12 morning class June 23 1-5 afternoon class also seee attached flyer Boog

WilmingtonVFWJune2012.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BOOG

I called Rep. Pam Roth's office and Senator Sue Rezins office today and extended an invitation to them for the class on the 23rd. They have my cell number and are suppose to return my call hopefully midweek. The ladies I spoke with today sounded pretty positive. I also called Gina at the VFW and made her aware of the above invite.

I will let you know if I hear anything.

KING

just a few days away

Boog

HEY BOOG

I haven't heard back from Rep. Pam Roth yet. As of last week when I spoke with her, she is going to try and make the afternoon class.

How COOL, our state senator Rezin in the morning and state rep. Roth in the afternoon.

Couldn't ask for a better day.

If anyone wants to join us, your more than welcome. Maybe we can get some honest answers from these two fine upstanding ladies that support our second amendment rights.

Archived