Illinois Concealed Carry Wait Time 2019

Did we need a new thread? Can we merge into the existing one please?

Careful, I asked this question and was told that the newer peeps don’t want to read that many pages!

So now it is by year and current? :-)

I can't imagine why they wouldn't want a free beer in the Walmart thread...

It's all Mr. Fife's fault. He likes that PBR stuff and wants to give it to everyone in the walmart thread. :P :Drunk emoticon:

It's all Mr. Fife's fault. He likes that PBR stuff and wants to give it to everyone in the walmart thread. :P :Drunk emoticon:
Anyone who actually drinks in the Walmart thread knows we only serve Falstaff out of the kegs we found in the basements of the Chicago Public Schools that Rahm Emmanuel shuttered. Not sure what kind of scam he was running but he pretended to know nothing about the kegs when I relieved him of them. The supply is dwindling, and once it's gone then it's gone.

Anyone who actually drinks in the Walmart thread knows we only serve Falstaff out of the kegs we found in the basements of the Chicago Public Schools that Rahm Emmanuel shuttered. Not sure what kind of scam he was running but he pretended to know nothing about the kegs when I relieved him of them. The supply is dwindling, and once it's gone then it's gone.

Keep digging, I’m sure there’s some Meister Brau down there too.

I renewed my cc on May 24th no prints it's now going on about 112 days and ISP website still says under review. My friend applied for his 1st cc and got his in about 90 days. Oh well

I’m going out on a limb here and say: your license won’t come any faster by posting same info threee times in two threads.

Unless this is the new magic trick people talk about?

• 2 weeks later...
what is the deal with my application? Applied in March 2019... in July got a notification my photo didn't meet standards... sent in a new photo, status is now "under review". Why is mine taking so long? I have a FOID card and no convictions whatsoever.
Because this is Illinois and that is how we roll.

Relax, there are members herr that have waited over a year. If you want PM Molly she may be able to help you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

what is the deal with my application? Applied in March 2019... in July got a notification my photo didn't meet standards... sent in a new photo, status is now "under review". Why is mine taking so long? I have a FOID card and no convictions whatsoever.

The timeline starts all over once they get the corrected photo!

Many have had issues with certs, photos, missing 1 number, hours not correct on cert.

Either way, they start the clock all over when they get a complete application.

Archived