What is going on with Facebook?

Uncle Harley

Are we not allowed to share stories on the Illinois Carry facebook page? EVERYONE needs to watch this tonight so they know what we are up against with the state wide registration they are trying to pass. It took this woman nearly 6 mos to get through all the hoops to get a legal firearm in DC. Many of the same chalenges our brothers and sisters in CHicago have to endure I'm sure. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000036268439&ref=tn_tnmn#!/EmilyMillerDC/posts/312828272109422

Are we not allowed to share stories on the Illinois Carry facebook page? EVERYONE needs to watch this tonight so they know what we are up against with the state wide registration they are trying to pass. It took this woman nearly 6 mos to get through all the hoops to get a legal firearm in DC. Many of the same chalenges our brothers and sisters in CHicago have to endure I'm sure. http://www.facebook....312828272109422

I followed it here back in October. My link

and here My link

Another good site My link

Indepth here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZBj6yfe-z4

Apologies to the god with 2 thumbs but that's kind of my point.

I found the initial story when it was current in October by visiting the guns & patriot site daily.

I followed her ordeal all along as she has been a guest on Cam & Co. (NRA news) show (I stream it daily) several times updating the process.

Something tells me the three minutes Fox gives her won't be as informative as the youtube testimony above.

One might ask how I survive without a smart phone, facebook, twitter etc. and I would answer just fine thanks. thumbsup.png

HUH? Did a post get deleted, I don't get the God with 2 thumbs reference sorry.

No, I just thought I would get blasted for blaspheming Face book addicts.

I saw a guy this morning pushing his snow thrower with one hand and talking on his "celly" with the other…

Dip **** ends with "you violated your training" when Emily was going to say I had the firearm cleared including the mag but i did have my finger on the trigger. This ***** *** doesn't even understand and frankly didn't give her a chance to make the point about what gun owners were commenting to her about. Bottom line is anti gun politicians and those who are not firearm owners will never understand what Emily was trying to express in her testimony but I think she did a fantastic job as a journalist, as a (trying to be) first time gun owner and as a United States citizen.

I too have been following Emily's story on Cam and Company on nranews.com since October and this is just............WOW

Archived