Another back door attempt

dcar_roll

Link doesn't appear to be working. Can you give a general synopsis of what the video pertained to?

Very bad stuff in there:

• generally requires individuals to obtain a license to purchase, acquire, or possess a firearm or ammunition;
  • raises the minimum age—from 18 years to 21 years—to purchase firearms and ammunition;
  • establishes new background check requirements for firearm transfers between private parties;
  • requires law enforcement agencies to be notified following a firearms-related background check that results in a denial;
  • creates a statutory process for a family or household member to petition a court for an extreme risk protection order to remove firearms from an individual who poses a risk of committing violence;
  • restricts the import, sale, manufacture, transfer, or possession of semiautomatic assault weapons and large capacity ammunition feeding devices;
  • restricts the manufacture, sale, transfer, purchase, or receipt of ghost guns (i.e., guns without serial numbers);
  • makes trafficking in firearms a stand-alone criminal offense;
  • requires federally licensed gun dealers to submit and annually certify compliance with a security plan to detect and deter firearm theft;
  • removes limitations on the civil liability of gun manufacturers;
  • allows the Consumer Product Safety Commission to issue safety standards for firearms and firearm components;
  • establishes a community violence intervention grant program; and
  • promotes research on firearms safety and gun violence prevention.

Is this a legitimate need to use all means necessary to remove tyrannical actions from branches of government?

I think at some point, a bunch of military veterans with terminal medical conditions might be inclined to make some sort of ultimate sacrifice and act in such a way to definitively deter public servants from acting in such an anti-constitutional and anti-civil rights fashion.

Posted · Hidden by mauserme, April 18, 2020 at 12:21 PM - No reason given
Hidden by mauserme, April 18, 2020 at 12:21 PM - No reason given

I clicked on this expecting a discussion on failed anal sex....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived