Senator Collins speaking on Kavanaugh nomination

45Badger

She spoke for al.ost 45 minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if she convinced some no votes to flip.

I doubt any no votes will flip as the Democrats are still kicking the dead and decaying horse, likely just to see the unspoken leaning yes Republicans leaning more towards yes.

Honestly, at this point, I would bet money that if every accuser recanted their story and said they were paid off by a liberal organization to make up the story, the Democrats would still keep kicking the dead horse.

She spoke for al.ost 45 minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if she convinced some no votes to flip.

She did an outstanding job. Well thought out speech. McConnell said Collins' speech was extraordinary best He ever heard. I agree.

I doubt any no votes will flip as the Democrats are still kicking the dead and decaying horse, likely just to see the unspoken leaning yes Republicans leaning more towards yes.

Honestly, at this point, I would bet money that if every accuser recanted their story and said they were paid off by a liberal organization to make up the story, the Democrats would still keep kicking the dead horse.

Yep, they would just say "Kavanaugh is so eveil, we had no choice, the order of the entire universe and all reality was in the balance".

Word is Joe Manchin just announced he will vote yes, essentially sealing the deal!

I expect my Facebook to explode with unhinged nutwing hyperbole Chicken Little and Crying Wolf post in the next 24 hours!

The truth is Manchin is only voting yes because it is the politically safe move for him. If Collins came out as a "No" that would mean Manchin would be necessary for the 50th vote (and a Mike Pence tie breaker). I'm not sure he would have declared himself a "Yes" would he be the deciding vote. As it appears Republicans have 50 votes already, it doesn't really matter for him so it makes sense for him to vote "Yes" and try to bolster his support right before the election. MY 2 cents.

Word is Joe Manchin just announced he will vote yes, essentially sealing the deal!

I expect my Facebook to explode with unhinged nutwing hyperbole Chicken Little and Crying Wolf post in the next 24 hours!

The truth is Manchin is only voting yes because it is the politically safe move for him. If Collins came out as a "No" that would mean Manchin would be necessary for the 50th vote (and a Mike Pence tie breaker). I'm not sure he would have declared himself a "Yes" would he be the deciding vote. As it appears Republicans have 50 votes already, it doesn't really matter for him so it makes sense for him to vote "Yes" and try to bolster his support right before the election. MY 2 cents.

When it's done I want every news/propaganda outlet to report the confirmation as bipartisan.

What a shock, it now comes out that the "protestors" are Soros-linked, paid "activists." When the heck are they going to wise up and deport this clown, who has dual citizenship, has lived in Hungary, England AND the U.S., and is clandestinely funneling hundreds of millions of dollars to turn our republic into a Bolshevik "Republik?" All this bs about "Russian collusion," when a foreigner is openly and (not-so) clandestinely trying to push this country into a civil war! Toss him, he is no American!!!

Another thought: After Feinstein went on her anti-gun tirade against Kavanaugh today, why has NOONE brought up the fact that she had a rare San-Fran concealed carry permit, and openly stated after being outed that if someone was going to "take me out, I was going to take them out with me?" SHE sounds like a nut who carries hoping to shoot someone, which the crazy Dems project onto us!

“The issue of due process applies... and I cannot abandon it.” - Sen. Collins

Sounds like she is leading up to a "Yes" with as much justification to the female voters left that she can.

FIFY, witness the part on Ford and her testimony, and the Dem's use and abuse of her.
The female vote is extremely valuable.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/10/05/war-on-men-is-a-long-term-plan-for-democrat-victory/

Am seeing the first signs. When someone's one-word post "Guilty" (for Laquan McDonald) appeared, one reply said "Trump? Kavanaugh?"

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 06:00 AM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 06:00 AM - No reason given

What a shock, it now comes out that the "protestors" are Soros-linked, paid "activists." When the heck are they going to wise up and deport this clown, who has dual citizenship, has lived in Hungary, England AND the U.S., and is clandestinely funneling hundreds of millions of dollars to turn our republic into a Bolshevik "Republik?" All this bs about "Russian collusion," when a foreigner is openly and (not-so) clandestinely trying to push this country into a civil war! Toss him, he is no American!!!

The main groups doing the protesting for this (Ultraviolet and Center for Popular Democracy) are Soros funded and they don’t even hide it. It’s on their own damn website!

https://populardemocracy.org/news-and-publications/beware-soros-zombies

Archived