The Police officer who shot her neighbor nobody asks the right question

CHICAGO HANDGUN OWNER

The whole story is unreal. Its more like an episode of the Twilight Zone. After the Mike Brown "hands up don't shoot" media disinformation lie I don't believe any of these stories.

What do you believe?

It would be rather irrational to believe that everyone concerned and reporting on this or any matter could successfully be telling the same lie!

In Ferguson, "The Media" got it right... it would have been irresponsible to take one side over the other.

The lies of BLM were uncovered. We covered the heavily armed private (volunteer) ex-military security teams protecting businesses. I got to go out with them a couple times. We interviewed the mom and stepdad (-ish) and told her point of view. We interviewed the protestors. The cops holding the line. Business owners trying to make ends meet. We interviewed folks from all facets of the story and reported what their points of view were.

What do you believe???

*I prefer we be referred to as "Working Press".

**I had more than just a couple beers at Ferguson Brewing... I like beer. We all drank beer. Great beer.

We return now to our regularly scheduled impeachment which will eclipse most other news coverage at some point...

When it comes to mainstream news I believe the weather report. All other news stories are suspect. We know that they use fake stories to manipulate public opinion. We know that they spin stories and many times invent stories out right. In the Ferguson case Mike brown attacked the officer and tried to get his gun while he was sitting in his car. (attempted murder) He was shot and then ran away then came back and charged the officer. There was no surrender with his hands up this was all media spin. Here in Chicago we are constantly hearing about a push for gun control every time there is a shooting. We hear that we must get the guns off the street but no media mention the real cause of all the violence which is children being raised in Fatherless homes and lack of moral values. Bad moral values are the cause of all the murders in Chicago.

You obviously haven’t watched the body cam video or listened to the dispatch call. There’s no conspiracy here. She’s a trigger happy idiot who wasn’t in any danger from a guy sitting on the couch with a countertop and narrow passageway between him and her.

She was more concerned about her job and booty call than the guy she killed.

so how the heck do you get to use castle doctrine when you're not even IN your castle? she's the one invading the lady's castle!!

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/09/30/jury-consider-castle-doctrine-amber-guyger-murder-trial/

You mean the guys castle right? She shot a guy. But I could be wrong.

err yea a guy. i dunno why i thought it was a old black lady. i must be crossing different cases

It was a bad shoot by a police officer who was not paying attention and should have known better. Of course the media covers it with screaming headlines when the perp is Caucasian and the victim is African-American, but it doesn't make the event any less true. If those were reversed, it would've been reported only as tiny story in local media instead. But regardless of the motives of those reporting on it, it's still a true event that happened. While the mainstream media is certainly biased, it's quite a leap to think they make up stories out of thin air, instead of merely reporting on stories that fit their narriative and ignoring those that don't. An innocent man was really killed here by an officer who was sworn to protect him, and it is indeed a tragedy.

It was a bad shoot by a police officer who was not paying attention and should have known better. Of course the media covers it with screaming headlines when the perp is Caucasian and the victim is African-American, but it doesn't make the event any less true. If those were reversed, it would've been reported only as tiny story in local media instead. But regardless of the motives of those reporting on it, it's still a true event that happened. While the mainstream media is certainly biased, it's quite a leap to think they make up stories out of thin air, instead of merely reporting on stories that fit their narriative and ignoring those that don't. An innocent man was really killed here by an officer who was sworn to protect him, and it is indeed a tragedy.

+1. Exactly.

If those were reversed, it would've been reported only as tiny story in local media instead.

http://m.startribune.com/ex-minneapolis-officer-mohamed-noor-sentenced-to-12-and-a-half-years-in-prison/510959572/

This made international headlines and was basically a reverse if you're playing IdPol. Mohamed Noor got 12 years, I would expect conviction/sentencing similar.

Why are we having cops work 15 hour shifts? I really don't know what I'd do just having finished a 15 hour sift (as a cop...in Dallas...) and walked into a scene like that. Regardless of how out of it she was, she killed him. She is responsible, but we need to look at what led up to it. Apparently she also had relationship problems (trifling husband/boyfriend) and that can easily compromise judgement, especially when compounded with a 15 hour shift on the beat in Dallas. They're not exactly creating prime working conditions for their officers. This isn't podunk America. Just playing devils advocate but the big picture is FAR from black and white (the figure of speech, not the dead black guy.....).

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Yea it says that her key worked but I don't believe it. Just because the media reports something doesn't mean its true. I think the story is a Psyop

The cabal of lizard aliens is behind this. I'm certain of it. I just need to find the proof.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. In a court trial there is discovery and evidence is presented to prove or disprove a case. When most Americans see a story on TV they automatically believe it without any evidence being presented because most people are simple minded. There are NO INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISTS any more. Nobody asks the right questions. On most of the mass shooting fake news stories no video evidence is presented. No forensic scientific evidence is presented. The stories have all kinds of unanswered questions from Sandy Hook to Las Vegas. I need to see evidence before I believe a news story because the story is coming from a mass media entity that are known liars and propaganda peddlers. They lie to get us in to wars (WMDS) they lie to try and overthrow a President. (Russia Collusion) They lie all the time to keep the population divided.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. In a court trial there is discovery and evidence is presented to prove or disprove a case. When most Americans see a story on TV they automatically believe it without any evidence being presented because most people are simple minded. There are NO INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISTS any more. Nobody asks the right questions. On most of the mass shooting fake news stories no video evidence is presented. No forensic scientific evidence is presented. The stories have all kinds of unanswered questions from Sandy Hook to Las Vegas. I need to see evidence before I believe a news story because the story is coming from a mass media entity that are known liars and propaganda peddlers. They lie to get us in to wars (WMDS) they lie to try and overthrow a President. (Russia Collusion) They lie all the time to keep the population divided.

What do you actually believe? Do you believe this officer didn't shoot the guy in his own home? Do you believe all those kids at Sandy Hook didn't die? What do you believe? Do you believe 9/11 happened?

What do you actually believe? Do you believe this officer didn't shoot the guy in his own home? Do you believe all those kids at Sandy Hook didn't die? What do you believe? Do you believe 9/11 happened?

I don't believe what the media tells me unless they provide evidence. Here is a free download of Jim Fetzers's book "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook". It was community active shooter drill where nobody died and it was part of Eric Holder's plan to "brainwash the American people in to giving up their guns" Read it for free here NobodyDiedAtSandyHook

Archived