Downers Grove sight install or sight installation tool

AFigmentOfYourImagination

Due to issues from yesterday's weather... wondering if anyone can point me to a gunsmith that would be able to install night sights on sight/same day service (not likely, I know). Alternatively, if anyone knows a place to grab a sight installation tool in DG, please give me a holler.

Due to issues from yesterday's weather... wondering if anyone can point me to a gunsmith that would be able to install night sights on sight/same day service (not likely, I know). Alternatively, if anyone knows a place to grab a sight installation tool in DG, please give me a holler.

Ray O’Harrons on 75th west of Lemont Rd usually has a ‘smith available. Give them a call.

Ray O’Harrons on 75th west of Lemont Rd usually has a ‘smith available. Give them a call.

No dice today.

Night sights on what? Glock takes two minutes

Could not get my hands on the right tools for the job.

You could check with Paul Gibertini with Great guns armory in Naperville.

I've heard. Unfortunately I'm not from that area. Just ran out that way for work.

I appreciate all the insight and suggestions. Made back to my part of the map.

Mods, you can squirrel this one away.

I really appreciate that! Unfortunately I am several hours away. I *think* I've got a solution lined up out this way.

Archived