Contact Your State Legislator - 99th General Assembly Legislative Contacts

mauserme

• 1 year later...

Anyone have Senator Tom Rooney's email address?

Nothing at his ILGA profile, Twitter feed, web site contact form or Facebook page, but...on his constituent request form pdf it lists

senatortomrooney@gmail.com on the bottom of page.

http://senatortomrooney.com/Portals/27/Templates/TR%20Privacy%20Release%20Act%20(2)revised.pdf

Maybe its active, maybe not. And should elected officials be using gmail accounts...but I digress.

Nothing at his ILGA profile, Twitter feed, web site contact form or Facebook page, but...on his constituent request form pdf it lists

senatortomrooney@gmail.com on the bottom of page.

http://senatortomrooney.com/Portals/27/Templates/TR%20Privacy%20Release%20Act%20(2)revised.pdf

Maybe its active, maybe not. And should elected officials be using gmail accounts...but I digress.

That's where I got mine, too.

Did you notice that the link on that page actually goes to the prior Senator's email address?

Nothing at his ILGA profile, Twitter feed, web site contact form or Facebook page, but...on his constituent request form pdf it listssenatortomrooney@gmail.com on the bottom of page.http://senatortomrooney.com/Portals/27/Templates/TR%20Privacy%20Release%20Act%20(2)revised.pdfMaybe its active, maybe not. And should elected officials be using gmail accounts...but I digress.
That's where I got mine, too.Did you notice that the link on that page actually goes to the prior Senator's email address?
Ah, see that now. I pulled the link from elsewhere on site and not the contact form so did not see it going to murphys site. Sloppy IT

Sen Weaver's email: chuck@senwaever.com

The 73rd dist rep is no longer David Leitch. It is now Ryan Spain

Springfield Office: 228-N Stratton Office Building Springfield, IL 62706 (217) 782-8108 District Office: 5407 N. University St., Arbor Hall Suite B Peoria, IL 61614 (309) 690-7373 (309) 690-7375 FAX Email: spain@ilhousegop.org

Edited by korgs130

• 2 years later...

Molly,

I would be more than willing to make phone calls in my District. I always participate with the NRA, when they request for member’s to contact their local Representatives.

Additionally, many times the NRA will have letters to just fill in my name and address and it’s added to a letter they sent out. If Illinois Carry ever needs a volunteer, I will be happy to assist!

Respectfully,

Todd Shaw

t.shaw1969@yahoo.com