Constitutional Right to Reload - Missouri

dmefford

This looks real interesting............. Click the links for more... Regards, Drd

Constitutional Right to Reload

April 11, 2012 7:50 AM

JEFFERSON CITY, MO. (KMOX) – The Republican controlled Missouri House voted to put gun rights on the November ballot.

The resolution would establish a constitutional right to purchase and process ammunition. It would also permit the manufacturing of ammunition.

Republican Pacific Representative Paul Curtman says the bill protects the second amendment of the United States Constitution.

"It creates a positive reinforcement for something that we already have, a natural right to protect our God given liberties, our right to life even."

http://www.therepubl...onal-Amendment/

http://stlouis.cbslo...ight-to-reload/

is it not legal to re-load in MO???? I don't get it??? Oh and BTW did you get my PM? Will that correlation be of any help to you?

The article actually deals with amending their constitution so that it is recognized as a fundamental right of the People to acquire and/or manufacture their own ammo etc. You can read more at links . Regards,Drd

My home is in Missouri and I'm just visiting Illinois...somehow I got stuck here for many years.

But how I love the Missouri Legislature!

"Republican Pacific Representative Paul Curtman says the bill protects the second amendment of the United States Constitution.

It creates a positive reinforcement for something that we already have, a natural right to protect our God given liberties, our right to life even."

What blows me away is that the opponents believe that reloading will increase crime. It's not like the gangbangers have the intellegence to reload ammunition. To me it's a precision hobby with really cool results! Rock on Missouri, I hope you can help us preserve some of our constitutional rights here in Illinois. :rolleyes:

"Republican Pacific Representative Paul Curtman says the bill protects the second amendment of the United States Constitution.

“It creates a positive reinforcement for something that we already have, a natural right to protect our God given liberties, our right to life even."”

Paul Curtman has spoken at our Pike 912/Tea Party Group on two occasions. He has written a book that is a short read on the Constitution. He is an excellent speaker and very young. It is my hope that he will go far.

Regards, Drd

Archived