Fastest ILL FCCL Turnaround I Have Seen

The true surprise would be to see that kind of turnaround with no prints!

I may be biased because I'm at 60 days, but given the state has an additional 30 days to do their deed, you'd think 60 would be the mark of a working system, not 30. 30 extra days without prints makes sense the way the law is written.

So if LE does a no objection, does it speed up te process?

NO, In fact if LE does not object, then they just do nothing. Wheather they object or not, your app MUST sit in the objection bin for 30 days. So, it would venture to say the 32, 33, 34 days are going to be the fastest turn around times you will see until the law is changed.

So if LE does a no objection, does it speed up te process?

NO, In fact if LE does not object, then they just do nothing. Wheather they object or not, your app MUST sit in the objection bin for 30 days. So, it would venture to say the 32, 33, 34 days are going to be the fastest turn around times you will see until the law is changed.

^this^ (FWIW mine was 75 days from app to in hand {w/ prints})

• 2 weeks later...

Good God...do they open up the whole 30-day objection period again if you're replacing a LOST CCL?

NO, you are not re-applying. you are just replacing a card. If you lose your Drivers License they don't make you retake the test to get it replaced.

Very true. And I thought about that already, especially since I had to replace my DL too.

I guess my question was just because the state doesn't mind you driving and never has (you can be an illegal alien and get a license somehow, for God's sake). But us carrying is something they ONLY allowed because they were forced to...figured they might take opportunities to make it as difficult as possible.

The fastest that I have seen so far is 28 days. The student was a lady that had been the victim of a brutal attack I which she was stabbed 17 times. She got hers back in 28 days her husband took his class the same time and both got prints. His took 42 days. So my question is do the victims of crime get theirs done faster?

Archived