Conference Call with the White House

Molly B.

It was very exciting to be invited to participate in a conference call with the White House last evening, just minutes after the President announced his nomination of Judge Britt Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court.

It was even more exciting to be invited to participate in a conference call with Vice-President Mike Pence this morning. These were live calls, not recorded messages - I have so much respect for the Vice-President, even more so now after hearing him speak personally and candidly about Judge Kavanaugh's nomination.

What a great day for the Second Amendment and our Constitution.

Let's flood the phones of our U.S. State Senators, urging confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh.

U.S. Sen. Tammy Duckworth

Washington, D.C.
524 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-2854

U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin

711 Hart Senate Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
p: 202.224.2152

(Yes, I know, but flooding their phones will be fun, it will drive them crazy!)

Just called Durban and trolled them a little. He approves of the Resist movement (shocking)

Whenever one calls, they should lead off with the line that they are too a supporter of the 'resist' movement. The movement to 'resist the obstruction of government business by the Democrats.'

Loved hearing that IC was invited and participated in the calls. Well done!

Made the call to Duckworth and Durban’s offices. Why do I get the feeling they have been told to take the calls but not to bother the Senators with it?

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 04:17 PM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 04:17 PM - No reason given

Just called Durban and trolled them a little. He approves of the Resist movement (shocking)

Whenever one calls, they should lead off with the line that they are too a supporter of the 'resist' movement. The movement to 'resist the obstruction of government business by the Democrats.'

Durbin’s Rep seemed happy to answer that he supported “resist”, until I called him a communist

Durbin’s Rep seemed happy to answer that he supported “resist”, until I called him a communist

I would have just called him un-American, as it is in American to 'resist' just because. I would also remind him he is alienating a LARGE part of the population by doing so. .

^^^

It doesn’t matter. Durbin would never side with us on anything. Same as Duckworth. They only care about pandering to their base, not reaching across the aisle and representing the entire state

You sure he has a base? #walkaway

That is true. The left of center folks who usually would vote D are being pushed away because the party is going so far left

^^^

It doesn’t matter. Durbin would never side with us on anything. Same as Duckworth. They only care about pandering to their base, not reaching across the aisle and representing the entire state

You sure he has a base? #walkaway

That is true. The left of center folks who usually would vote D are being pushed away because the party is going so far left

Yep, and I don't think Durbin and others like him have started to grasp that yet. Hopefully he will wait until too late, and he is looking at his Republican replacement (Hey I can dream).

It was very exciting to be invited to participate in a conference call with the White House last evening, just minutes after the President announced his nomination of Judge Britt Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court.

It was even more exciting to be invited to participate in a conference call with Vice-President Mike Pence this morning. These were live calls, not recorded messages - I have so much respect for the Vice-President, even more so now after hearing him speak personally and candidly about Judge Kavanaugh's nomination.

What a great day for the Second Amendment and our Constitution.

Let's flood the phones of our U.S. State Senators, urging confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh.

U.S. Sen. Tammy Duckworth

Washington, D.C.

524 Hart Senate Office Building

Washington, DC 20510

Phone: (202) 224-2854

U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin

711 Hart Senate Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
p: 202.224.2152

(Yes, I know, but flooding their phones will be fun, it will drive them crazy!)

Very cool!

The lefts largest fault is that they cant admit they made a mistake. Its always someone elses fault. Its how theyre wired to think. Durbin will never grasp that concept, and if he ever loses, it will be because the Russians hacked the IL election.

Nice I guess you couldn't Resist :cool:

From SteveTA983 I would have just called him un-American, as it is in American to 'resist' just because. I would also remind him he is alienating a LARGE part of the population by doing so. .

I am on firearms forums from other states like Maryland, and they even complain about Durbin.

From SteveTA983 I would have just called him un-American, as it is in American to 'resist' just because. I would also remind him he is alienating a LARGE part of the population by doing so. .

I am on firearms forums from other states like Maryland, and they even complain about Durbin.

He’s well known in almost all firearms forums, and they all think his first name suits him well

He’s well known in almost all firearms forums, and they all think his first name suits him well

Somebody wrote those exact words the other day on mdshooters.com

My call to Senator Durbin's office resulted in a case of frostbitten left ear for me.

After asking that Senator Durbin vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh, I added that we are requesting that that Senator stop saying that the Judge said that the president could not be prosecuted- that that is fake, a fake story.

Got that phone call over with in a hurry!

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 04:13 PM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., December 12, 2018 at 04:13 PM - No reason given

Somebody wrote those exact words the other day on mdshooters.com
I got it from another forum, not a Maryland one. We have allies everywhere that dislike Durbin and Duckworth just as much as we do

Archived