Give me a Glock 19 IWB Mag Holder Recommendation!

soylentgreen

I've played around with a number of holsters and I think Stealthgear is just about the best stuff out there without going to custom leather.

Now I'm looking for a good double stack mag holder. I'm not sure I'm willing to spend $60 plus shipping or SG stuff. I don't see a mag holder quality as being that critical compared to a holster.

Any suggestions?

I've been looking for one as well. So far, despite being the cheapest, I like this one best:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XJT3S8S

The large fits a G17 mag perfectly, the clip places it low inside the belt line and there's just enough padding to make it (relatively) comfortable. Doesn't print at all for me but YMMV.

I didn't like the IWB Crossbreed hybrid at all. Maybe if I was super skinny and stood in one place all day, otherwise it feels like I have a car mat stuck in my belt-line.

I'm mostly an untucked t-shirt and jeans guy and everything I've tried OWB prints badly and gets hung up on stuff as I move around. When I was trying out a G19 mag in a knife pouch I had two separate people at work ask "what's that" and point at it printing... nobody's ever pointed out the IWB G19 though.

Doesn't StealthGear have some nylon horizontal mag pouches? Pretty cheap, if memory serves correct. They might have a sale going on right now for their 5th anniversary?

Currently wearing with a G19 mag in it.

I'd recommend them. They're not IWB, but they're comfortable and concealable if you're not tucking your shirt.

Doesn't StealthGear have some nylon horizontal mag pouches? Pretty cheap, if memory serves correct. They might have a sale going on right now for their 5th anniversary?

Currently wearing with a G19 mag in it.

I'd recommend them. They're not IWB, but they're comfortable and concealable if you're not tucking your shirt.

I think that’s the SG-180 or something like that. I have a set. They aren’t bad but I’ve caught my mag slipping out of it a time or two.

I know stealthgear has IWB that is like their holsters. I didn’t care for it gave it to my father and he did like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, I didn't see that at first. It's under a section called "SG-180". I had no idea what that meant, so I didn't click it. They look decent. I will give that a try!

Thanks, I didn't see that at first. It's under a section called "SG-180". I had no idea what that meant, so I didn't click it. They look decent. I will give that a try!

Great. Let me know how you like them. I personally use the (expensive) IWB mag holsters to compliment my IWB StealthGear holsters. It helps to balance the weight and feel.

Archived