Presidential Debate Oct 22 - Topics Announced ( No Gun Control/"Safety")

InterestedBystander

Close your eyes and listen to the debate audio only. Ouch....

That was a slow walk 90 minute arse whooping of an old man that got pushed into the ring and told to keep punching until the bell rings, even if he is only hitting the corner ring post and one of his gloves comes off.

Yup.

Crowder has a lot of the highlights:

THUG LIFE: BEST Trump Debate Moments! Biden Officially PWNED! | Louder With Crowder

Thought Trump had a much better performance yesterday. While other topics are important for people to know what candidates have done or want to do, I still wish that the subject of guns and gun control had been at one of the debates. Perhaps it would have woken up a few people as to what they have in store with Biden.

I suppose thats something the more liberal leaning moderators did not want to touch.

Thought Trump had a much better performance yesterday. While other topics are important for people to know what candidates have done or want to do, I still wish that the subject of guns and gun control had been at one of the debates. Perhaps it would have woken up a few people as to what they have in store with Biden.

I suppose thats something the more liberal leaning moderators did not want to touch.

Agreed. They hit all the Dem platform-talking points to buttress Biden: COVID-19 and its associated recession, race, healthcare, climate change, etc. Nothing about public safety. Nothing about foreign policy Nothing about the Second Amendment. Nothing about court packing or eliminating the fillibuster. Certainly, nothing about Bidengate. The media and social media platforms are disgusting, unquestionable arms of the radical left and Democrat Party. They control 90%+ of the information and informational platforms available to the pubic. The sheeple are in for a very unpleasant surprise.

Weird debate takeaway...

Blue Check/SJW Twitter doesn't know what "coyotes" are.

C'mon Man

El-Bf-AH-XIAEcqj-H.jpg

We have entered a time when so called fact checkers and other ignorant people spread as many lies as the people they are trying to prove wrong. Take for instance the AP checkers of the debate.

TRUMP’S TAXES
TRUMP on his taxes: “They keep talking about $750, which I think is a filing fee. ... Tens of millions of dollars (in income taxes) I prepaid.” On his China bank account: “I was a businessman in 2013 and I closed the account in 2015.”
THE FACTS: Trump is not being honest about his taxes.
Reporting by The New York Times, which obtained his tax records, contradicts his claims.
The IRS does not charge taxpayers a filing fee, though tax preparation services do. The $750 that Trump paid in 2016 and 2017 in the income taxes was to the federal government, not a tax preparation service.
It’s not clear what Trump is talking about with regard to prepaying his taxes,
It would appear the AP "fact checkers" were like the rest of the lazy anti-Trump people and didn't actually read the article or fact check anything that didn't align with their bias...
Each time, he requested an extension to file his 1040; and each time, he made the required payment to the I.R.S. for income taxes he might owe — $1 million for 2016 and $4.2 million for 2017. But virtually all of that liability was washed away when he eventually filed, and most of the payments were rolled forward to cover potential taxes in future years.

Archived