Welcome IllinoisCarry Supporting Team Members!

Molly B.

Welcome mailterry and output as our newest Supportive Team Members!!

If anyone would like to join the Supportive Team Members, click on the drop down arrow next to your profile

box up in the top right corner of your screen. Click on paid subscriptions and add your support today!

Molly B.

If you're really serious about getting concealed carry passed in Illinois, then show your support by pitching in.

I also urge you to join the Illinois State Rifle Association and the National rifle Association.

This isn't going to get done without the financial support of all of us.

Like they say," money talks and bs walks"

Are there any plans to offer lifetime memberships? Is supporting team member status the only membership level available? Perhaps there is an explanation on the website that I overlooked, if so, I apologize. Thanks.

At this time we have two levels of membership - regular member status and Supporting Team Member. We do not

have plans at this time to offer lifetime memberships but that might be an option in the future.

Chris tells me that Supporting Team Members have twice as much storage for PMs and faster search features.

Thank you also to these members who joined the Supportive Team Member list in 2011!! We are honored to have your

support!

Don Gwinn

robinp

Houndawg

Markian

Elderberry

BudMan5

mauserme

milq

jobes

TTIN

Ken

05FLHT

Mr_Rich

Howard Roark

Larry Shurbet

ilphil

lockman

Buzzard

Skorpius

LaddTucker

GlockShooter

mack69

csbassplayer2003

FarmHand357

bushyfan24

bemidji

XD40

Johnnybgood

itsmyright

NukemJim

adouglas

SheepleNoMore

Bowfisher

vstar

lordjoker1977

blackhalo

Beezil

nocaster

Machine

ming

lieut89

Mr. Fife

Roger Z

Mike A

ishmo

dmefford

ajduenas1

If anyone would like to join the Supportive Team Members, click on the drop down arrow next to your profile

box up in the top right corner of your screen. Click on paid subscriptions and add your support today!

Molly B.

• 3 weeks later...

Molly B.

I click on subscriptions and it says to click on the "radio button" where is that? Maybe you should just put an address to send a check to for computer challenged people like me.

Molly B.

I click on subscriptions and it says to click on the "radio button" where is that? Maybe you should just put an address to send a check to for computer challenged people like me.

Between the little basket and the "DONATE" button is a leeetle beeety white dot. That's a radio button. Click on it and it will change colors. Then continue. OR...........mail your check, payable to Illinois Carry, Inc. to:

Illinois Carry

1111 W North 4th St.

Shelbyville, IL 62565

Tim

Archived