9mm Ammo

cola490

Looks like I am leaving $$$ on the table. I am selling range ammo for $28/box, tax included, and Sig 9mm 115gr HP 20rd/box for $23, taxes included. My customers should be grateful...

This is only for firearms purchases.

Looks like I am leaving $$$ on the table. I am selling range ammo for $28/box, tax included, and Sig 9mm 115gr HP 20rd/box for $23, taxes included. My customers should be grateful...

This is only for firearms purchases.

Ernie you are by far the cheapest with that from any ffl I know! 9mm is 0.80 a round pretty regular and most ranges seem to be charging $38 a box. Shows your honest!

That's my policy, 1 box per purchase except .223 ammo. I sell 2 boxes for $27, taxes included per AR purchase. My taxes included also means the Cook County Tax.

ammunition depot ( does not ship to chicago) 250 rounds 124 grain+JHP $450.00 (Guess it depends how bad you want it).lots of 9mm in large amounts

223 wolf 55grain $20 for 20 rounds also lot of 223 & 556 in large amounts.Again,depends on how bad you need it.Ive always had good luck with them & they ship fast.Remember ! stopping mail order ammo is on Bidens list of things to do.

You guys should see alot more ammo this weekend and the beginning of next week. My distributor passed out 1K of 9mm, 1K of .223, and 1K of 38SPL to me. I'm getting my ammo delivered 2mrow. She said she hooked up all her small and mid-size dealers as well. So I would call some of the smaller shops to see what they have available.

You guys should see alot more ammo this weekend and the beginning of next week. My distributor passed out 1K of 9mm, 1K of .223, and 1K of 38SPL to me. I'm getting my ammo delivered 2mrow. She said she hooked up all her small and mid-size dealers as well. So I would call some of the smaller shops to see what they have available.

Thanks Ernie! Whilst we know you are doing your best on cost many others are at $1 ppr

Archived