More trouble for JB. This time, a lawsuit of sexual discrimination

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 steveTA1983

• Supporting Members Team
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:55 PM

https://chicago.sunt...b-pritzker-sue/

Gov. J.B. Pritzkers campaign faces a new federal lawsuit, this time containing sexual discrimination allegations from a woman who is transgender.

However, a spokesman for the governors campaign said Sunday the woman was let go with several others after last years primary election and he said the people who made that call had no information about her transgender status.

Emma Todd said she worked for Pritzkers campaign as a field organizer starting in August 2017, received good feedback and had no problems on the job. But she began working for a new supervisor in February 2018, who allegedly told her she was the reason people dont like transgender people.

The supervisor also allegedly viewed transgender identity as a sexual fetish and asked about transgender sexual habits in a prurient manner, according to the lawsuit.

The complaint alleges that Todd was fired around March 25 based on illegal discrimination.

pQEBWRH.jpg

Edited by Molly B., 21 January 2019 - 10:11 AM.

#2 DomG

• Members
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:32 PM

“A woman who is transgender.”

So is that an innie who thinks she has an outie or an outie who thinks he has an innie?

"Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges." - Tacitus"
"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." -Tacitus

NRA Life Member
ISRA

GOA
USCCA
IL CCL
AZ CWP
VFW Life Member
USAF Retired (So I guess that makes me a Life Member)

#3 steveTA1983

• 2,720 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:39 PM

So is that an innie who thinks she has an outie or an outie who thinks he has an innie?

I don’t even know anymore. I’m glad this is happening though. They’re eating their own (no pun intended regarding food)

#4 MagSlap

• Members
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:43 AM

I don’t even know anymore. I’m glad this is happening though. They’re eating their own (no pun intended regarding food)

Uuuuugh...  Suddenly I feel like passing on lunch....

#5 RS1

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:59 AM

Kind of funny considering that his cousin Jennifer Pritzker, kind of a black sheep of the family, is the lone outspoken Republican and is trans.

https://en.m.wikiped...nnifer_Pritzker

JP over JB any day.

Edited by RS1, 21 January 2019 - 11:02 AM.

#6 steveTA1983

• 2,720 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:08 AM

Kind of funny considering that his cousin Jennifer Pritzker, kind of a black sheep of the family, is the lone outspoken Republican and is trans.https://en.m.wikiped...nnifer_Pritzker
JP over JB any day.

Agreed

#7 Nod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:08 AM

Kind of funny considering that his cousin Jennifer Pritzker, kind of a black sheep of the family, is the lone outspoken Republican and is trans.

JP over JB any day.

Just saw the beautiful Jennifer on Channel 11. What a doll !  Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh !!!!

#8 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,239 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:49 AM

JP over JB any day.

Just saw the beautiful Jennifer James on Channel 11. What a doll !  Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh !!!!

JB in a dress.  Not enough soap on the planet for my eyes!!!!!!!!!

...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#9 Rangerdeepv

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:19 PM

OMG!

#10 cherryriver

Actual Member

• Members
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:26 PM

Gadzooks, following the links is breathtaking.  The Wiki entry for J.B. says he's worth 3.5 BILLION dollars.  And, of course, he's still making money via his several businesses.

Also that he spent $171 million of his own money on his campaign.  Pocket change!

And, that's he's the second-wealthiest American politician of all time behind Michael Bloomberg.

Curiously, the entry does not mention his extreme anti-gun stances and activities.

An attorney acquaintance of ours who attended a conference that J.B. was at some years ago said his anti-gun-rights position was extreme even then, based on conversations he was present at.

Edited by cherryriver, 21 January 2019 - 12:26 PM.

Winter may change to summer, but the silly season goes on and on...

#11 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,239 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:56 PM

Gadzooks, following the links is breathtaking.  The Wiki entry for J.B. says he's worth 3.5 BILLION dollars.  And, of course, he's still making money via his several businesses.
Also that he spent $171 million of his own money on his campaign.  Pocket change!
And, that's he's the second-wealthiest American politician of all time behind Michael Bloomberg.
Curiously, the entry does not mention his extreme anti-gun stances and activities.
An attorney acquaintance of ours who attended a conference that J.B. was at some years ago said his anti-gun-rights position was extreme even then, based on conversations he was present at.

I thought democrats always hated rich white guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...and justice for all

#12 Bird76Mojo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:58 PM

Too bad the accusations aren't directed at Pritzker himself...

Constitutional Carry - Proponent
Open Carry - Proponent

#13 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• 4,618 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 01:45 PM

What's wrong with the Pritzkers, using initials instead of their names? JB, JN, he even calls his wife by her initials.
Have all boated who fish?

#14 Rangerdeepv

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 01:51 PM

JB is going to be the BFF of some cellmate real soon...................that didn't take long!

#15 Nod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 02:13 PM

Maybe Blago will sell the latrine detail to Porky when he gets there. "Yeah, that's the one I'm interested in" !

#16 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,239 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 02:27 PM

What's wrong with the Pritzkers, using initials instead of their names? JB, JN, he even calls his wife by her initials.

They might work up too much of a sweat.

...and justice for all

#17 G214me

• 1,823 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:43 PM

During the Brett Kavanaugh witch hunt wasn't it the liberal loons who insisted that if a "woman" makes allegations of any kind that the victim is automatically in the right and everything is true without any kind of proof ??? Where's the media, the protests, the angry outcry from the progressive wackos now ? OH wait, JB is one of their own so never mind.  The hypocrisy of the left shines bright once again.

#18 soundguy

• 5,845 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:07 PM

During the Brett Kavanaugh witch hunt wasn't it the liberal loons who insisted that if a "woman" makes allegations of any kind that the victim is automatically in the right and everything is true without any kind of proof ??? Where's the media, the protests, the angry outcry from the progressive wackos now ? OH wait, JB is one of their own so never mind.  The hypocrisy of the left shines bright once again.

If the complainant alleged JB had attempted rape in a drunken episode... this seems to be a complaint about wrongful termination due to gender identity, in which JB played no known part.

Kinda not the same thing.

Edited by soundguy, 21 January 2019 - 07:08 PM.

Life is a cooperative venture... That's what makes it work.

#19 steveTA1983

• 2,720 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:12 PM

If the complainant alleged JB had attempted rape in a drunken episode... this seems to be a complaint about wrongful termination due to gender identity, in which JB played no known part.

But we gotta believe all women, always, even if they were once men, so I believe her.......

#20 TomKoz

• 3,846 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:36 PM

Kind of funny considering that his cousin Jennifer Pritzker, kind of a black sheep of the family, is the lone outspoken Republican and is trans.https://en.m.wikiped...nnifer_Pritzker
JP over JB any day.

I think he / she was my CO in the Army National Guard back in early 1990’s.
Stay Alert ... Stay Alive !!

#21 SiliconSorcerer

• 2,548 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:03 PM

I would have thought, comparing what they are doing to Trump, his conflict of interest investigations would, well, exist! 

You give peace a chance; I'll cover you if it doesn't work out.

NRA Benefactor Member

Gun Owners of America

Remington Society of America Life Member

Ruger Collectors Association Life Member

Texas Gun Collector Honorary Member

Colt Collectors Association Honorary Member

Ruger Society Honorary Member

etc etc etc

#22 papa

• Members
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:49 PM

I would have thought, comparing what they are doing to Trump, his conflict of interest investigations would, well, exist! 

You are forgetting about that D beside his name.  :yes:

#23 G214me

• 1,823 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:51 PM

But we gotta believe all women, always, even if they were once men, so I believe her.......

It is the same, A woman (?) makes an accusation and it MUST be believed period. The leftist wackos put no rules on this. 

#24 Tango7

• Members
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:32 AM

JB could shoot someone on the corner of State and Chicago while calling for a gun ban and not lose any voters.

You will not 'rise to the occasion', you will default to your level of training - plan accordingly.

Despite their rallying around us at election time, honoring only 8 hours of Illinois' 40+ hour law enforcement class towards a 16 hour requirement shows the contempt that our elected officials hold us in.

#25 BobPistol

• Members
  • 8,617 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

If LWW's didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards. 

The Second Amendment of the Constitution protects the rest.

#26 Windermere

Bacon Junkie

• Members
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:35 PM

i wouldnt be surprised to see this sleaze make a presidential bid down the line.

"Always remember, your ability to shoot and have a firearm makes it so that you are not subjected to the whims of other people without your permission. So, in other words, if you don't want to get raped, robbed, pillaged, or plundered... get a gun."
-Clint Smith

#27 steveTA1983

• 2,720 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:36 PM

i wouldnt be surprised to see this sleaze make a presidential bid down the line.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit, but he’s already pretty damaged. You never know though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users