Visa Is Anti 2nd Amendment

ColdBlueSteel

It was not VISA it was the credit processor Authorize.net. The shop has since switched to a 2A-friendly processor

I just read this on the same link(they were purchased by Visa in 2010):

Anderson suspects that the company, purchased by Visa in 2010, got cold feet dealing with a leading gun seller and he said that he’s heard of other gun stores being dropped. The company had no immediate comment.

Article II mentioned to me that Bank of America is anti 2nd and kindly ask me if I had another form of payment.

I thanked them for letting me know and gladly gave them my Chase credit card.

I have not verified this, but see no reason for them to lie.

I was just at the Article II this Saturday afternoon, and there was a person in front of me (maybe you - that'd be a coincidence ?!) paying with BoA card and they told them the exact same thing. I m not 100% sure but I believe this is related to something with Rahm Emanuel and/or Bloomberg - they were going around asking various business to not do business with gun stores, and BoA responded to that.

Article II mentioned to me that Bank of America is anti 2nd and kindly ask me if I had another form of payment.

I thanked them for letting me know and gladly gave them my Chase credit card.

I have not verified this, but see no reason for them to lie.

Chase isn't any better....guess whose gift cards I was given the last time I went to Central Madiganstan to sell worthless junk to the CPD? As an aside I met Fr Pfleger for the second time up there...he seems remarkably terrified of black people for someone who does his ministry where St Sabina's is located. He looked like he was gonna lose control of his bodily functions when I ran across him greeting people in the line to the gymnasium in the basement.

Archived