Bob Dold supports common sense gun control

Tango7

Then there's his opponent Brad Schneider, who keeps repeating the standard lie about the percentage of sales which are done without background checks (I am not going to repeat the number but we've all heard it before).

Sometimes you've just gotta hold your nose when you go into that voting booth.

I keep hearing the same ad. It also includes other phrases like "Strong supporter of Roe v Wade and Marriage Equality". No matter how you feel about these two issues (I'm not here to debate them) I wish he would just say he's NOT Pro-Life and but he IS Pro Gay-Marriage. Phrases like Marriage Equality are meant to appeal to the low information voter who doesn't know what the phrase means but thinks it sounds great. Same with the phrase "Common Sense gun control" Who isn't in favor of common sense?

Despite the above, I plan to hold my nose really hard and cast my vote for Dold We don't need two more years of Schneider in the 10th District.

I keep hearing the same ad. It also includes other phrases like "Strong supporter of Roe v Wade and Marriage Equality". No matter how you feel about these two issues (I'm not here to debate them) I wish he would just say he's NOT Pro-Life and but he IS Pro Gay-Marriage. Phrases like Marriage Equality are meant to appeal to the low information voter who doesn't know what the phrase means but thinks it sounds great. Same with the phrase "Common Sense gun control" Who isn't in favor of common sense?

Despite the above, I plan to hold my nose really hard and cast my vote for Dold We don't need two more years of Schneider in the 10th District.

Wow. I looked up their NRA Grades. You'll need several clothespins: Dold ® = D, Schneider (D) = F

Depressing.

Archived