Trump: “I don’t care politically, I don’t want crazy people having guns”.

steveTA84

Well, he knows that what hes doing is going to cause backlash and he doesnt care, meaning hes tossing his supporters aside (the ones who voted for him for gun rights). Now, NO ONE wants crazy people having guns, which is why theres already laws on the books for this type of thing. But no, we need UBCs and red flag laws now. F him and his Fudd son (thats pretty much a Fudd sumed up. Not about rights, but sport). Video in link.

VABWUVi.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1159915397656784896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1159915397656784896&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.akfiles.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D387138

Guess the rest of the US is going to be like Illinois once these are at the federal level. Not a brilliant plan to win an election. And before I get called a never-Trumper, I wasnt. Im calling it for what it is: a stab in the back. If a Dem was president and doing this it would be a united front against them, but people are giving him a pass. A lot of Rs are on board with this and now as we see, some are supporting magazine size limits. We know this wont stop mass shootings, so what next on the list?......

Just that snippet could be read a lot of different ways. None of us want crazy people to have firearms. Let's see what he does.

When he says he’s going to do something on guns, he means it

Re: Bumpstocks

Not saying he won't, just saying that snippet can be read different ways.

His own son pretty much confirms it

But yeah, we’ll see. If UBC’s and red flag laws are voted on and signed into law he (and many R’s) can kiss 2020 goodbye for the most part

Well, he knows that what hes doing is going to cause backlash and he doesnt care, meaning hes tossing his supporters aside (the ones who voted for him for gun rights). Now, NO ONE wants crazy people having guns, which is why theres already laws on the books for this type of thing. But no, we need UBCs and red flag laws now. F him and his Fudd son (thats pretty much a Fudd sumed up. Not about rights, but sport). Video in link.

VABWUVi.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1159915397656784896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1159915397656784896&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.akfiles.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D387138

Guess the rest of the US is going to be like Illinois once these are at the federal level. Not a brilliant plan to win an election. And before I get called a never-Trumper, I wasnt. Im calling it for what it is: a stab in the back. If a Dem was president and doing this it would be a united front against them, but people are giving him a pass. A lot of Rs are on board with this and now as we see, some are supporting magazine size limits. We know this wont stop mass shootings, so what next on the list?......

so which of the candidates on the left do you like

Well, he knows that what hes doing is going to cause backlash and he doesnt care, meaning hes tossing his supporters aside (the ones who voted for him for gun rights). Now, NO ONE wants crazy people having guns, which is why theres already laws on the books for this type of thing. But no, we need UBCs and red flag laws now. F him and his Fudd son (thats pretty much a Fudd sumed up. Not about rights, but sport). Video in link.VABWUVi.jpghttps://mobile.twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1159915397656784896?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1159915397656784896&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.akfiles.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D387138

so which of the candidates on the left do you like

None. But Trump fooled us all when he said the assualt on your second amendment rights are over

Not going to even bother voting for president. Ill write in Gary Busey

And thats they most common response (what you said). Are you excusing him? Hes doing the same things the antis would be doing and have been calling for

None. But Trump fooled us all when he said the assualt on your second amendment rights are over

And thats they most common response (what you said). Are you excusing him?

Edited by steveTA84, Today, 06:31 PM.

Many of us don't see sitting out an election a valid option. Do what you like. I'll be voting for the most pro-gun (or least anti if that's what it comes to) candidate I can find.

And thats they most common response (what you said). Are you excusing him?

Edited by steveTA84, Today, 06:31 PM.

Many of us don't see sitting out an election s a valid option. Do what you like. I'll be voting for the most pro-gun (or least anti if that's what it comes to) candidate I can find.

Gary Busey :)

That all said, MDA is putting out alerts for events to pressure our senators into doing what they (and Trump) want

https://act.everytown.org/event/august-recess-2019/search/?akid=247218.7395501.EcmJmc&rd=1&refcode=emne_RecessRalliesEmail1-20190812&source=emne_RecessRalliesEmail1-20190812&t=13&utm_campaign=RecessRalliesEmail1-20190812&utm_medium=e&utm_source=emne_RecessRalliesEmail1-20190812

That's an interesting connection you're trying to establish.

Personally, I don't see it.

That's an interesting connection you're trying to establish.Personally, I don't see it.
Does he endorse Red Flag Laws? Has he shown a lot of support for expanded background checks?

No, they dont like Trump, but this is what they want anyways. Thats the connection

Does he endorse Red Flag Laws? Has he shown a lot of support for expanded background checks?No, they dont like Trump, but this is what they want anyways. Thats the connectionEdited by steveTA84, Today, 06:49 PM.

Do other candidates support more?

Is it not ok to criticize Trump for something you don’t agree with? The democrats and never trumpers in here to it all the time on here

Does he endorse Red Flag Laws? Has he shown a lot of support for expanded background checks?No, they dont like Trump, but this is what they want anyways. Thats the connectionEdited by steveTA84, Today, 06:49 PM.

Is it not ok to criticize Trump for something you don’t agree with? The democrats and never trumpers in here to it all the time on here

Why deflect from my question?

Is it not ok to criticize Trump for something you dont agree with? The democrats and never trumpers in here to it all the time on here

Why deflect from my question?

Other candidates support more, whats youre point?

Mine is that webe been lied to and hes caving in to the antis in an attempt to shut them up till the next mass shooting, at which point more will need to be done.....

Other candidates support more, whats youre point?Mine is that webe been lied to and hes caving in to the antis in an attempt to shut them up till the next mass shooting, at which point more will need to be done.....

My point is that not voting works against us more than voting for an imperfect candidate does.

It is IL though, so not like it matters much lol

Other candidates support more, whats youre point?Mine is that webe been lied to and hes caving in to the antis in an attempt to shut them up till the next mass shooting, at which point more will need to be done.....

My point is that not voting works against us more than voting for an imperfect candidate does.

We never know until we try.

This. While I support people doing what they want voting, I dont get the not voting or voting for a candidate with no chance of winning when the other alternative in the main parties are going to go all gun control like we have not seen before. If I need to vote for Trump vs getting a Biden, Warren, Booker or AOC elected...

Some of us like like trying, if you`re not trying you`re just whining. In my book, If you don`t vote you lose your right to whine.

Some of us like like trying, if you`re not trying you`re just whining. In my book, If you don`t vote you lose your right to whine.

Ive been trying to fight for our rights for over a year by exposing those who work against us for over a year. Myself and others have gotten actively involved and done some good work and put our necks on the line (ticking off powerful people is risky). Sorry if myself (and others) feel like its a kick in the nuts to have Mr. pro-2A President turn on us and agree with those were fighting against and have engaged heavily on a national level.

And by all means, try. No ones saying not to. But call BS when you see it and dont just accept it

Ive been trying to fight for our rights for over a year by exposing those who work against us for over a year. Myself and others have gotten actively involved and done some good work and put our necks on the line (ticking off powerful people is risky). Sorry if myself (and others) feel like its a kick in the nuts to have Mr. pro-2A President turn on us and agree with those were fighting against and have engaged heavily on a national level.

And by all means, try. No ones saying not to. But call BS when you see it and dont just accept it

BS. Your Opinions are your opinions. My comment was about voting, not who for:

"Some of us like like trying, if you`re not trying you`re just whining. In my book, If you don`t vote you lose your right to whine."

Ive been trying to fight for our rights for over a year by exposing those who work against us for over a year. Myself and others have gotten actively involved and done some good work and put our necks on the line (ticking off powerful people is risky). Sorry if myself (and others) feel like its a kick in the nuts to have Mr. pro-2A President turn on us and agree with those were fighting against and have engaged heavily on a national level.And by all means, try. No ones saying not to. But call BS when you see it and dont just accept it
BS. Your Opinions are your opinions. My comment was about voting, not who for: "Some of us like like trying, if you`re not trying you`re just whining. In my book, If you don`t vote you lose your right to whine."

Do you agree with Trumps positions on federal Red Flag Laws and UBCs? Yes or no?

And true, which is why (if these bills hit his desk and he signs them) I wont be voting for him. Ill write in someone else (or maybe vote for him because of RBGs time being almost over)

Archived