M&P Shield 45apc

cola490

Gratz on your new present. This is a great firearm, the trigger and grip are awesome. Anytime friends have issues shooting the 9mm, I give this gun and wallah they hit the bulls-eye every time. I have 900 rnds thru mine, but they are reloads. They are loaded about 98% of a factory round. Hope this helps

Gratz on your new present. This is a great firearm, the trigger and grip are awesome. Anytime friends have issues shooting the 9mm, I give this gun and wallah they hit the bulls-eye every time. I have 900 rnds thru mine, but they are reloads. They are loaded about 98% of a factory round. Hope this helps

Thanks for the info. I do believe I will head to my LGS today or tomorrow.

Great CCW, I have both .45 and 9mm. Reliable and I don't think they would wear out any faster than any other modern striker fired pistol. I find the grip texture too rough to be comfortable IWB, but a grip overlay fixes that.

Thanks, thats what I was looking forward to hearing.

I have one in 9mm and it is my main carry gun. I just have a urge for a 45apc and the Shield seems like the way to go w/o breaking the bank.

Great CCW, I have both .45 and 9mm. Reliable and I don't think they would wear out any faster than any other modern striker fired pistol. I find the grip texture too rough to be comfortable IWB, but a grip overlay fixes that.

I also have the Shield 9 and 45. (I actually have two Shield 9). Agree with everything you say here. I added a Pachmayr grip for the 45. Works great. Both versions shoot fantastically

If you are in the southwest suburbs, Mike Bethman of Seven Sigma Arms is great to deal with. He has the 45 Shield in stock fort $419.00.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/5940524/chicago-illinois-handguns-for-sale--smith---wesson-m-p-shield--45acp-with-thumb-safety

Thanks for the info. I am in Lake County, far north burbs.

If you are in the southwest suburbs, Mike Bethman of Seven Sigma Arms is great to deal with. He has the 45 Shield in stock fort $419.00.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/5940524/chicago-illinois-handguns-for-sale--smith---wesson-m-p-shield--45acp-with-thumb-safety

Thanks for the info. I am in Lake County, far north burbs.

FWIW, I got mine for $359 in July from Brownell's. Plus a $75 rebate (that took 4 months to receive). Keep looking for good deals.

Yea I have a few Shields too :D. Was hard to not buy them for like $250 for that price I decided spares would be good to have...Look around there are deals to be found. I think I saw Shield .45 for $319 the other day. Mags can be found cheap too if you're quick when they are on sale. I think for .45 I bought 5@ $18 each from PSA or gun mag warehouse.

So far I prefer the CYA kydex holster best out of the options I've tried. I don't like hybrid holsters though because due to my travels I like to be able to easily remove the holster and still have positive retention. I have been carrying Shield 9mm more lately because I put a TLR-6 light on it, it rides in a Tustler kydex IWB.

Received a nice gift card from Santa, am thinking of the Shield in 45apc. I have shot one and am impressed, my only concern is how such a light gun will hold up in the long run. Anyone have one with a good amount of rounds down range?

Great pistol. IMO, shoots nicer than the 9MM version. IMHO 339 with free shipping to your FFL @GunBuyer tonight. Link sent via PM

Archived