Jeckler

Ernie's Arms Accessories

Oak Lawn IL

Phone:(312) 217-3863

Email: ealcala_6110@sbcglobal.net

Glock 41 45ACP Long slide Gen4 "Rebuilt"

$441.91+43.09+5+25=$515.

What is a Rebuilt Glock?

It's a salesperson or LE Agency test gun that was sent back to Glock. Glock changed all internals and refinished the slide if necessary. It basically is a brand new Glock w/a used gun price tag. Call, text, or email for further info, I am an FFL Dealer.

post-18810-0-67809800-1574623355_thumb.jpg

Academy Sports has the 250 round black packs of Federal 9mm 115gr for $44.99. There is also a mail in rebate that makes it about 13 cents per round.

My wife tried to order this ammo. They told her they don't ship to Illinois.

Well thats no good. I was able to buy it in the OFallon store. Makes no sense to me that they would sell in store but not ship. Sorry you werent able to get it.

Have you seen any good deals on firearms or related gear? Online? Brick and Mortar?

Watching specifically for holster maker sales. I've got particular requirements (kydex taco type IWB, with snap loops). I've got a short list of makers that I know accomodate the model I'm looking for (XDS with Crimson Trace laserguard).

Have you seen any good deals on firearms or related gear? Online? Brick and Mortar?

Watching specifically for holster maker sales. I've got particular requirements (kydex taco type IWB, with snap loops). I've got a short list of makers that I know accomodate the model I'm looking for (XDS with Crimson Trace laserguard).

25 percent off and free shipping at Tulster.com with code VIP25.

Unfortunately they meet all of your requirements except for the CT. Maybe it would be worth a phone call to see if they can make one for you with CT.

Kentucky Gun Company is having seven days of Black Friday deals. Here is what was in yesterdayâs email:

http://marketing.kygunco.com/w/H7sw98cYGl763VCRLLdsxC2w/n3SB892A7RpHrkjq763gvQMCQg/JG8b6mZtsoqNxsFZ972jng

They generally have good deals all year long, so their email list is worth subscribing to. They are good to deal with. No sales tax and no shipping fees. I got a Taurus 856 a few weeks ago from them for under $200 after rebate and it looks like that deal is still running.

P.S. The Tuesday 11/26 email just came

http://marketing.kygunco.com/w/H7sw98cYGl763VCRLLdsxC2w/n3SB892A7RpHrkjq763gvQMCQg/SXyqNGYq1NAa8Lh1rSIg763g

Academy Sports has the 250 round black packs of Federal 9mm 115gr for $44.99. There is also a mail in rebate that makes it about 13 cents per round.

Same thing for Bass Pro

Friggin Commies

So everyone should note this and not spend Any money for Anything at these business...

25 percent off and free shipping at Tulster.com with code VIP25.

Unfortunately they meet all of your requirements except for the CT. Maybe it would be worth a phone call to see if they can make one for you with CT.

Nice, but doesn't list for XDS with laser.

Same thing for Bass Pro

Friggin Commies

So everyone should note this and not spend Any money for Anything at these business...

Sportsman Outdoor Superstore has this:

Federal 9mm Luger 115 gr FMJ Black Pack 250/Box
  • Item Number: C9115BP250 BX
  • The price is 42$
  • It has a rebate that brings it down to 29.99
  • I have bought guns and ammo from them before and have had no issues,
  • Send a copy of your foid and you are good to go.

Archived