Students plan walk out

TRJ

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/students-seize-control-gun-debate-plan-walkouts-march-n849226

I remember a few kids in highschool who had a lot of heart who really got behind a cause and pushed. Never accomplished anything except skipping class, which is the big draw for 95% of the participants.

I had a teacher who specifically scheduled tests with extra credit for walk out days. Talk about an easy A.

I digress. Who wants to bet this is more led student than student led. Fake grassroots if professional organization is involved and national media reports it.

I could almost guan-darn-tee you that not one student nationwide had this idea. It's all dreamed up on some anti's office and spread through CNN and MSNBC trolls.

Led student, obviously. Bull horns, speeches and lies already printed up and distributed, with notes on what to wear and when to 'cry' for the TV cameras.

Mark the kids down as unexcused absence, "F" for the day. Any of them thinking of applying for military academy or advanced educational institutions.....forget it, kid. You're too stupid and way too easily led by impulses and urges, not serious thought.

I had to turn the news channel off today. So much anti material coming from those teens speaking. Some were well spoken but much of what said was feels over facts and little to no knowledge of firearms, how existing laws work, etc.

And no one, teen nor adult has explained which new law would actually have prevented the recent shooting.

I can almost remember way back when I was a 'yoot' and thought I could change the world. 5+ decades later? Not so much. But 'something' IS out there in the water or the blood streams or the cultures that wasn't there when I was an innocent kid of 11 shooting a semi-auto .22 into a phone book filled milk crate in the basement with my parent's knowledge.

Successful and popular rimfire and center fire rifles have been out there for over 110 years. Mass shootings are a relatively recent and tragic phenomenon.

I just don't know anymore.

1. The "kids" did not come up with this on their own. You can tell they are just regurgitating the liberal talking points and don't even know what the words mean.

2. The liberal media is behind pushing this narrative and mostly not because they support gun control but are anti President Trump and will do anything they think will hurt him.

3. These "kids" should be asked to explain exactly what they want to be done and how it would have prevented what happened. Plus anytime they mentioned anything unconstitutional, they should be told no can do and not allowed to down that route.

4. The "adults" who are putting the kids up to this should be charged with child abuse (the left would be screaming for it if the right did something like this)

Some people have pointed out that this is likely being pushed now that the Russian hacking narrative has officially ended. They’re just trying to find SOMETHING to use against Trump.

My daughter and I just went shooting this afternoon. We have already had the discussion and she will not be participating if the walkout happens at her school.

Watch them discipline kids that don't walk out. This is the bizarro world we live in. Certain rules are encouraged to be broken and certain rules are punished if followed. No wonder kids have no discipline these days. Right and wrong follows no logic.

We need to remember that these kids have been "programmed" since birth by nonviolent shows with purple dinosaurs or big yellow birds until they got in school. After they start school, the libturd teachers browbeat and brainwash any student who doesn't agree with them.

And this has been going on for at least 40 years. So, imagine how many of those "peaceniks" are out there now. :frantics:

Who is paying to bus these kids to the Florida capital, put them up, feed them etc.??????????? They ain't doing it themselves

George Clooney $500,000 Gofundme 1+million

http://deadline.com/2018/02/george-clooney-amal-clooney-donate-500000-march-for-our-lives-school-shootings-1202296098/

Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives

This is the labored gasp of a desperate political movement trying as hard as they can to maintain their decreasing political power and influence.

In the end, nothing will happen. This will have all been for naught.

This is the labored gasp of a desperate political movement trying as hard as they can to maintain their decreasing political power and influence.

In the end, nothing will happen. This will have all been for naught.

With the kinds of money that Bloomnut and Soros have to throw into this fight, your last line may be a bit optimistic. I hope you're right.

Archived