A Petition to hit, hard!

abolt243

Join downstate legislators in the fight against Chicago's Anti gun laws.

Here's a petition that we really need to load up on. Started by downstate legislators on both sides of the aisle. Now is the time to let your voice be heard. Sign the petition and let House and Senate leaders know that you won't tolerate these infringements on our Second Amendment rights!

http://www.opposechicagogunlaws.com/

Sign this one, then send it to everyone you know, post on Facebook, tweet it, whatever means you have to get the word out. People on the ground in Springfield aren't usually too keen about on-line petitions but they say this one will be seen by the leaders of the Illinois Senate and House. It will carry some weight.

Get it out there!!

Tim

Done... Why can't we see the results???

Sorry, I misspoke. It's not a poll, it's a petition. If you sign it, you're against Chicago gun laws. There is no spot for "I like Chicago gun laws". I'll correct the OP.

Tim

In my excitement at a chance to voice my disapproval, I wasn't thinking.... I've forwarded it to several friends here near Chicago.... No I can't see many anti's signing that :Drunk emoticon:

Done... Why can't we see the results???

Sorry, I misspoke. It's not a poll, it's a petition. If you sign it, you're against Chicago gun laws. There is no spot for "I like Chicago gun laws". I'll correct the OP.

Tim

In my excitement at a chance to voice my disapproval, I wasn't thinking.... I've forwarded it to several friends here near Chicago.... No I can't see many anti's signing that no.gif

'sOK Steve, not everyone in Chicago is anti gun. Maybe they'll sign it anyway!! It's for folks from all over the state that hate what the politicians from the NE corner are doing to our rights.

Archived