WHO IS ABOUT TO RENEW THERE CCW

Dobroguy

Mine expires on 2/29/19. Since I am an instructor I "assume" that I do not have to go through a class to get renewed. We will see. Lots of opinions out there and there is no specific direction from ISP. I guess I can sign my own certificate :-)

Same here, instructor, CCL expiring on 2/29. Waiting to see how we're supposed to handle it.

I'm pretty confident they'll screw it all up somehow though.

Mine expires on 2/29/19. Since I am an instructor I "assume" that I do not have to go through a class to get renewed. We will see. Lots of opinions out there and there is no specific direction from ISP. I guess I can sign my own certificate :-)

Same here, instructor, CCL expiring on 2/29. Waiting to see how we're supposed to handle it.

I'm pretty confident they'll screw it all up somehow though.

Mine says it expires 2/28. Also an instructor, and the Law appears to exempt currently valid instructors from the class and qualification requirements for renewing. How they will handle it online is anyone’s guess...

Also, I received details from IC (whose curriculum I use) on teaching 3 hour renewals, and I received the certificate template and requirements from the ISP. It amazes me that any instructors wouldn’t be ready yet.

Archived